JOB SUMMARY –
The Program Manager – Client Retention will be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing client retention strategies and programs to address client loss at the time a Tax Pro leaves HRB. Responsible for building and presenting the business case for all recommended programming, assessing program results and adjusting as business needs warrant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Analyze data and metrics to identify root causes tied to loss of client retention when tax pros off-board with HRB.
- Develop and launch a multi-faceted client retention program, tied to each audience type, to address root causes of client loss with all off-boarding of TPs.
- Develop the business case, including financial impact, ROI, etc. for all recommended programming and present to leadership for review and approval.
- Manage the end-to end program build out, from execution through to results.
- Engage CSC and field partners to execute client retention programs, including monitoring results and ability to quickly adjust tactics
- Maintain a field and client lens to ensure both audience’s requirements are met with the program, including systemizing distribution and collection of key information.
- Continual process and program improvement to drive client retention when TPs exit HRB
- Per audience, understand metrics and onboarding activities per season
- Identify leading indicators and key seasonal milestones
- Ensure client retention is impacted positively through program development, monitoring and optimization.
- High exposure to Retail Senior Lead team; presenting and consulting for program optimization
- Partner with Client Retention Specialists group to ensure programming aligns with overall corporate client retention strategy and provide support to programming needs.
- Partner with legal and compliance to further strengthen the restrictive covenant tenant by developing programs to assist with maintaining clients at the time a Tax Pro leaves the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Ten (10) years of experience
- PM certification preferred
- Comfortable analyzing data and identifying trends
- Experience building a business case, including assessing and articulating financial impacts
- Field lens perspective, either working in field or heavy support of field associates
- Strong influence and relationships skills to ensure matrix management of program is successful
- Strong program management experience, holding team accountable to timelines and deliverables
- Experience with systems and integration into program management
- Experience with building program(s)
- Think outside the box, with a different perspective to a problem
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Be comfortable challenging the normal to execute an innovative solutio