Make Your Mark, Make A Difference! Diversicare Therapy Services is seeking a Director of Rehabilitation at our Diversicare of Fulton. We are a leading provider of rehabilitation services to patients and residents throughout the continuum of care, including skilled nursing centers, assisted living, and independent living. We strive to foster a culture of transparency, support, and innovation. Our Mission is to improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for the leadership and direction of the rehabilitation program
Key responsibilities for this position include operations management, facilitating and coordinating patient care, quality assurance, leadership and staff development, regulatory compliance, effective communication, as well as general competencies/skills that include problem solving, people management, change management, teamwork, customer satisfaction and professionalism. This position is expected to uphold and exemplify the mission, values, and service standards established by the Company.
- Associates Degree or higher in a therapy discipline.
- Must be currently licensed in applicable state; meet the requirements and maintain all state and national licensure and/or certifications.
- Minimum of three years clinical experience in direct patient care in a long-term care setting is preferred.
- Leadership experience of multi-disciplined staff preferred.
Essential Qualifications/Skill Requirements:
- Clinical experience evaluating patients, developing treatment plans, treatment implementation and transition, and discharge planning.
- Exemplary customer service skills; possess the ability to maintain effective and respectful working relationships with all levels of staff and leadership team members.
- Ability to build, manage and lead a cohesive, successful therapy team.
- Solid working knowledge of a variety of payor sources and current reimbursement guidelines.
- Knowledgeable of computers and demonstrated use of therapy operating systems.
Job ID 2017-23379