- Manage and grow National Account customer rental volume nationally and internationally.
- Pro-actively create strategies to increase rentals/revenue with assigned National Account customers.
- Develop relationships with existing and new account contacts (decision makers) to protect and grow current Hertz designation and market share.
- Create relationships with competitive accounts to capitalize on new opportunities as they materialize.
- Identify and develop cross selling opportunities to grow non-traditional segments within accounts.
- Support a culture and open mindedness between all levels and all departments of the organization.
- Effectively execute all administrative responsibilities.
- Coordinate efforts with local Regional Managers regarding competitive situations and individual customer strategies.
- A Bachelors level degree
- Five or more years of large account management experience.
- Possesses demonstrated and proven revenue growth experience within a sales territory over an extended period of time.
- Excellent business/financial acumen.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Strong PC skills
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Service Industry Experience.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.