- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- 2+ years experience programming native Android applications or related Java experience.
- Knowledge of Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience working with Android libraries such as Retrofit, Picasso, and Dagger.
- Experience working with XML, JSON, or REST-based APIs.
- Have published one or more Android apps on the Google Play store.
- Interested in creating MVPs and helping clients scale their ideas.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- iOS development experience.
- Worked in Git.
- Working knowledge of the mobilelandscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Fix bugs and maintain released applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Improving the code quality of colleagues through code reviews and constructive feedback.