- Plan and develop conventional engineering and scientific solutions for technical problems or project objectives using SRR engineering methodologies and requirements. Assist more senior engineering personnel in performing related activities on more complex tasks.
- Assume technical responsibility for one or more phases of a program and/or ownership for unit operations within processing facilities. Collaborate with colleagues to provide innovative improvements to the existing processes.
- Specific job responsibilities many involve the following assignments: project engineering support, facility engineering support, process flow sheet analysis and development, procurement requirements and specifications development, technical calculations and reviews, design reviews, safety analysis development, and commercial grade dedication.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer science, IT, related applicable science or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university with 6+ years professional engineeringexperience;
- Or MSDegree in Engineering, Computer science, IT, related applicable science or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university with 4+ years professional engineeringexperience;
- Or PhD Degree in an Engineering discipline, or applicable science, from an accredited college or university, with 2+ years professional engineeringexperience;
- Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Knowledge of advanced engineering principles and practices to develop appropriate outputs;
- Working knowledge of National Codes and Standards;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a changing environment with multiple demands and priorities;
- Good organizational and communication skills. Ability to express ideas concisely and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Relocation benefits are available for this position.