Senior Product Manager, Global Products (US)
Product Management Bellevue , Washington
Senior Product Manager, Global Products Management
Are you passionate about building great products? Sterling is looking for a hard-core product manager who loves defining and delivering great online customer experiences.
This is a critical, high-visibility role with significant business ownership, responsible for overseeing company global product strategy. Your chief responsibility is to create a world-class customer experience and grow product use by delivering a global candidate screening platform that helps organizations hire the best people.
In this position, you will identify and assess new market opportunities, determine customer value, prioritize engineeringinvestments, shepherd features from concept through delivery and be measured on key success indicators for each project, which may include financial, usage, and customer satisfaction metrics.
Your work will involve deep understanding of the Sterling products, customer needs, market landscape, and requirements for each feature you define. You’ll work closely with customers and various stakeholders across the entire Sterling organization, including sales and service, marketing, UX, development, operations, and senior management.
- Define requirements for SterlingOne features, with clear assessment of customer needs, competitive trends, market expectations, internal dependencies, impact on strategic goals, and implementation costs
- Drive feature prioritization and manage delivery of product enhancements in collaboration with other PMs and development leads
- Defineand track metrics, and report on KPIs for features you deliver
- Monitor and manage product feedback channels with customer success, support, sales, and otherteams, and develop process improvements
Qualifications: We are looking for team players who are driven, proactive, passionate about the space, our business and the opportunity, and are effective problem solvers able to execute with little supervision. An ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager for a software product, B2B SaaSexperiencepreferred
- 2+ years experience as a Product Owner on Agile development teams
- 2+ years of team leadership and/or management experience
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, startup attitude
- Passion for web-based software products; strong experience with work management and automation platforms preferred
- Familiarity with project management tools and practices a plus