Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 334 days ago
Infosys – DNA FS – Technology Architect – US – Informatica
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is in Charlotte, NC and Minneapolis, MN. This position will require relocation to other Infosys locations.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of
every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• Strong Knowledge of Dimensional Modelling, DW architecture, ETL Frameworks, Design and Development using Informatica, Best Practices and Troubleshooting
• Understanding of Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting
• Experience in Oracle, & Greenplum (preferably)
• Exposure to reporting tools like BO & Tableau
• Strong knowledge of estimation.
• Extensive experience in architecting ETL / OLAP solutions
• Strong knowledge of Performance tuning on any RDBMS (Oracle)
• Good awareness of Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW), Analytics, Enterprise Dashboard, Key performance Indicators (KPIs), Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data governance and DB appliances is desired
• Willingness to work with multiple project teams in tandem in a technical consultation role
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Should have excellent communication and customer presentation skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment, engaging with teams in an onsite/offshore model