We have an opening for a Professional Engineer in Water Resources. This person will be a Project Manager on water resource projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Applies knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts and practices in a specialized engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Lead a team of EIT’s, designers, and CAD draftsmen to produce analytical reports and/or design plans, specifications & estimates as may be requested / required by the client.
- Plan, coordinate, design and direct projects with many complex features consisting of drainage channel and culvert design, detention/retention pond design, storm sewer design, and storm water pump stations for public works clients.
- Ability to communicate and meet with various elected boards to provide technical support.
- When requested, this position will also serve as liaison with the LJA Land Development Project Managers to provide technical guidance.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required.
- Registration as a Licensed Professional Engineer
- 7 years of specialized experience in Water Resources
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
Job Id: 105