The Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer will provide engineering support to the Manufacturing teams to define corrective actions and investigate for continuous improvement efforts. These teams include Business Unit Leaders, Engineering group leaders, Maintenance Planners and team members. The Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for assisting/leading Kaizen initiatives per the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) model and work with and support all plant operations in WCM initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field OR; Journeyman status with a minimum 10 years manufacturing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a hands-on environment
- Strong ability to troubleshoot equipment and improve processes
- CNC programming proficiency
- AutoCAD fluency, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (DG&T), assembly systems, and metal cutting
- Project management knowledge