Do you have strong business analysis or product development skills in a technical environment? If so, this position might be for you. Jack Henry is seeking a Technical Business Analyst position for this newly created position. This position can be filled and hired out of Springfield, MO, Monett, MO or Lenexa, KS locations. This team is part of TS-IDG Management which is a division of technology services that includes development, operations, product management and vendor relationship management to provide a JHA companywide integration strategy. Development of these applications and the operation and technical support are provided by the IDG Group, which the solutions are used by both JHA and third party vendors. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with product releases and working across multiple teams such as product development, operations and development. Technical Business Analyst serves as a liaison between customers and development departments during the entire product development phase. This role contributes to the development process by ensuring complete and accurate documentation of system requirements and product releases. Tasks assigned to this level require an in-depth understanding of problem identification, analysis and resolution.
Travel up to 25% to attend training and other inter office staff meetings. Jack Henry offers work/life balance and a great comprehensive benefits package!
- Minimum of six years of business analyst, technical business analyst or product analysis experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial industry.
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good grammar and writing skills.
- Able to define system and functional requirements.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to interact with and communicate well with other technical associates.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.