This position will work directly with the Group Insurance operational areas. This position will be responsible for leading the creation of the quarterly forecasts and annual planning cycle for GI, collect, analyze and present financial information and results to key business partners, and uses business results to help business owners achieve their goals.
- Experienced professional who partners with business owners to optimize the achievement of strategic objectives by collecting, analyzing and presenting results to key business partners.
- Leads the creation of the quarterly forecasts and annual budget process for Group Insurance and various projects as needed.
- Anticipate and independently resolve financial issues by taking ownership to achieve results.
- Identifies and presents risks and opportunities to key business partners.
- Maintains critical business partner relationships.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance. MBA desied.
- 7+ years of Financial and/or Accounting experience.
- Strong and proactive leadership and communication skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (ex. Pivot tables, VLookUps, etc.); experience with Hyperion preferred.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to effectively solve problems.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Finance/Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) is desired
Functional - Finance/Financial reporting and analysis/7-10 Years
Functional - Finance/Financial Forecasting/7-10 Years
Functional - Leadership/Profit & Loss Accountability/1-3 Years
Finance/Creating Profitable Partnerships/ADVANCED
Finance/Profit and Quality Vigilance/MASTERY
General Business/Consulting for Solutions/MASTERY
General Business/Applying Reasoned Judgment/MASTERY
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/MASTERY
Leadership/Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility/MASTERY
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.