Leading ATM solutions company in the US is adding an ATM Technician for their dynamic team in West Texas. The company offers all-in-one ATM solutions from the ATM machine purchase to supplies, advertising, monitoring, customer service, technical support, and processing. The company prides themselves on having the best equipment, parts & supplies all in stock and ready to deliver.
The ideal candidate would have a solid electro-mechanicaltroubleshooting and repair background. The company will train & certify technicians on their particular ATM machines.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive benefit Planwith Dental and Vision
- 401K with matching
- Liberal vacation policy
- Company Truck and Gas Card
- Paid Expenses
- Some overnight travelrequired
- 2x Overtime on Holidays
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure (1.6 million paid out last year in bonuses)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will install, repair, maintain, analyze and troubleshoot ATM machines located in convenience stores and big box retailers in your assigned area
- The machinery you will maintain is much like a computer system,so experiencewith hardware, software and computer peripherals is preferred
- ATM field technicians travel to client locations to diagnose and fix the problem on site
- You should be adept at using equipment that includes multi-meters, diagnostic software and hand tools
- ATM technicians fix or replace problems such as worn card readers, motherboards, screens, OS chips, debugging equipment and malfunctioning cash dispensing systems
- Maintaining documentation, performing peripheral upgrades or replacinghardware and software systems with be a large part of your duties
- Technical supportresponsibilities include overseeing the diagnosis, troubleshooting and reporting findings to the Level 2 diagnostics team
- You will report to the Vice President of Technical Support
- You must reside in or near Columbia, SC to qualify for this position
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational experience needed
- 1+ years as a Field Service Technician
- Relevant work experience in ATM technology and theory is a plus
- Should be mechanically minded and good with hand/power tools.
- Heating & Cooling Techs, Electricians and Entrepreneurs are encouraged to apply
- Good accountability skills along with problem solving skills needed.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot is key
- YOU WILL BE HANDLING CASH SO YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS AN EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TESTING
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.