Recruiting Excellence Since 1989 Davalyn Corporation is a pre-eminent executive search firm. Our philosophy is operational excellence, total commitment to clients and the best professional standards in national and international markets.
Our very high completion rate and the strong level of repeat business from our major clients are our best references. Working in partnership with our clients, we track down and attract the leaders in the corporate world. We seek only those who are effective in what they do and are marked out as achievers in their field. In an increasingly competitive marketplace for top-caliber talent, Davalyn Corporation offers results-driven professional recruiting services to help our clients thrive.
Our client, a growing food company, is seeking an Office Manager/Bookkeeper. This position will be responsible for organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures. The Office Manager’s responsibilities include bookkeeping, scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
- Serving as the point person for office manager duties including; maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Maintaining the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partnering withHR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires
- Planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations
- Assisting in keeping and managing records of the company’s financial transactions
- Maintaining bookkeeping records, copying and filing information as required
- Ensuring bills and invoices are paid on time
- Minimum 3years of experience working as a Front Office Manager or Office Administrator for a CPG company (Consumer Package Goods (CPG), over-the-counter (OTC), food, beverage, household goods, health/beauty (HBA), personal care, cosmetics, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks is a MUST
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Must be able to adapt in an environment with shifting priorities