The Vulnerability & Secure Code Technology team is responsible for applications that support vulnerabilities management and secure code practices. The team also provides vulnerabilities operations support and analytics to groups across Corporate Technology.
This technical resource will be involved in supporting the creation, design, development, testing and implementation of Vulnerability & Secure Code Technology applications. Candidate will be asked to provide analysis and reviews of highly complex business requirements, and write technical specifications for various applications. This .NET lead developer position requires strong coding, performance tuning, and troubleshooting skills, as well as strong demonstrated communication skills with development and business staff. Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated experience integrating applications with other systems within the bank.
Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
• Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
• Develops original and/or highly complex code and provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
• Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
• Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
• Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
• Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
• Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Note: Ideal candidate will be a self-driven individual with a demonstrated interest in the field of system security and vulnerability who has demonstrated the ability to lead development project teams.
The preferred work locations are MN-Minneapolis or NC-Charlotte. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to these locations with limited to no relocation assistance
Other Desired Qualifications
• 3+ years of experience working with QA and other Technology teams within Wells Fargo.
• 3+ years of agile software development techniques including designing software for unit testing and acceptance testing, and the use of continuous integration.
• Experience leading junior level team members in a lead role
• Wells Fargo development experience.
• Understanding of Wells Fargo Hosting offerings.