We are currently seeking a Regional Account Manager - West to join our dynamic team in the Omaha, NE as part of the Home Appliance Sales Team!
Sales professional responsible for growing LG's market share with specified accounts in an assigned territory.
Achieve and/or exceed sales quotas by calling on current and prospective accounts.
- Implement strategies to expand LG's market share with medium to large regional accounts in an assigned territory
- Create business plans to plan for overall revenue and unit targets, as well as individual product category targets
- Participate in the design and execution of the go to market strategy with regular and periodic tracking and reporting
- Provide regular and timely observation of pipeline trends with corrective actions and reporting
- Manage forecast accuracy and align with Product Management
- Manage channel and LG inventory levels for optimization
- Liaise with internal groups to optimize marketing dollars and activities for maximum brand exposure and growth
- Manage administrative tasks with support from Inside Sales team
- GED required; BA Preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a sales capacity
- Strong relationship builder
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid business acumen and thought leadership in sales, marketing, operations, finance and account P&L