We’re looking for Eagle Ray people. Eagle Ray is a rapidly growing, woman owned business specializing in strategic transformation services. We deliver complex professional services across the IC, DoD and DHS. With Eagle Ray’s help, our clients reduce cost and program risk, enhance operational performance and drive the development of new capabilities to end users in the National Security Enterprise. We offer an engaging corporate culture, a dynamic work environment and competitive total compensation.
Insight. Impact. Innovation. Eagle Ray people are hands-on, results-oriented, and invested in the success of our customers’ missions. Come work with us, you can really make a difference!
- Assist Program Managers (PMs), Contracting Officers (Cos), and Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs) to prepare contractsecurity guidance (e.g., DD Form 254) in accordance with the NISPOM, FAR and DFAR requirements.
- Take a new requirement or project and develop a program for integration (e.g., requires research, coordination, benchmarking, planning/milestones and policy development).
- Establish emergency and contingency plans to protect customer assets in heightened levels of threat conditions.
- Provide industrialsecurity guidance to contractors using the NISPOM requirements.
- Conduct inspections and perform assistance visits, as required.
- Provide government with status reports and recommendations, as required.
- Utilizes a variety of security concepts, principles and practices to analyze and resolve difficult and complex security issues.
- TS/SCI Clearance;
- Bachelors Degree;
- 11-14years experience, or equivalent, including 5years within DOD/IC;
- Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional security areas (e.g., personnel, physical, industrialsecurity; computer investigations; classification management; operational security; securityeducation, etc.) based on the specific needs of the task.
- Experience may be broad based, crossing multiple markets (e.g., government, industry) and may also include relevant and associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices.
- Directs the activities of specialists or other staff as necessary related to the specified security field or security discipline.
- Must obtain DoD Security Professional Education Development (SPeD) Certification within 1year of service start date; currently certified is a plus.