Business & Planning Analyst 2
- Performs general analysis of financial statements and associated risks/opportunities.
- Reconciles data from multiple sources and performs general support of financial and/or resource forecasts and Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Develops and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines and variance analyses.
- Performs recurring tasks such as identifying, coordinating and establishing cost collection structure.
- Reconciles data discrepancies and corrects errors.
- Extracts data and compiles routine performance reports.
- Assists in developing strategic plans and business cases using appropriate financial indices.
- Assists with the process of defining requirements for and deployment of common systems, tools, processes and training.
- Works under general supervision.
- Pass a credit check.
- Preferred – Windows Communication Foundation
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.