Mercedes-Benz USA, headquartered in Atlanta, GA is responsible for the sales, marketing and service of all Mercedes-Benz and Maybach products in the United States. In our people, you will find tremendous commitment to our corporate values: 'PRIDE = Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Execution'. Our products and employees reflect this dedication. We are looking for diverse top-notch individuals to join the Mercedes-Benz Team and uphold these hallmarks.
Serve as a subject matter expert for MB/smart for all regional issues relating to the wholesale and retail parts saleschannels. Drive MBUSA Wholesale revenue targets, including regional target dealers. Also act as business consultant to dealers for Fixed Operations Parts issues; including but not limited to implementation and monitoring of the achievement of Wholesale Service and Parts business and operational goals, Parts process improvement initiatives and dealer development within the operational Parts business, inclusive of such projects as DIMS, D2D, and CVP.
- Achieve the annual Regional Wholesale Service and Parts Business Goals / Targets by coordinating efforts with AOMs and Regional Management in development of the annual business and operational goals, providing periodic reports to the HO and Regional Management on progress related to achievement of these wholesale goals. Conduct periodic reviews and counsel dealer Parts & Service Management and dealer management in areas of deficiencies/successes within the Parts Wholesale business.
- Implement HO/Regional Wholesale business strategy in coordination with regional field force in order to optimize strategic regional wholesale dealer network. Consult dealers on Wholesale opportunities and coach dealer management in creating wholesale business case in competitive market environment.
- Implement and constantly optimize professional wholesale dealer standards based on dealer best practices, competitive intelligence and other relevant parameters and ensure strategic dealers are professionally engaged into wholesale business
- Lobby ISPs in order to generate leads for dealers and create lasting business relationships between strategic ISPs and dealers. Coordinate efforts with AOMs and Regional management to maximize impact of ISP retention initiatives. Assist dealers in coordination and resolution of dealer parts inventory issues
- Partner with AOMs and Regional Management on Parts Wholesale workflow and process improvements in dealer service & parts departments to enhance ISP satisfaction and improve operational efficiencies. Develop processes geared toward improvement of both MBUSA & Dealer wholesale revenue generation and Home Office (HO) departments to retain ISP customers and target defectors through the use of service and parts programs and initiatives.
- Provide proper direction and management of parts and service consultants and dealerships participation in a variety of wholesale service/parts programs, which are designed to enhance ISP satisfaction and loyalty. Relationship building with outside vendors to improve participation in MB supported programs
- Act as a resource for AOMs to counsel dealers on providing ISPs with quality service by evaluating the knowledge and skills of dealership personnel, from BDC through management, to determine their expertise and level of training in wholesale. Coordinate wholesale parts and service training activities to assure compliance with Wholesale programs and best practices. Coordinate appropriate wholesale training programs at dealership facilities, as required
- Responsible to interface with all levels of Dealership Management, display benefit of wholesale opportunity, change behavior and drive wholesale revenue
- Serve as regional subject matter expert in the areas pf parts inventory and warehouse management best practices. Develop dealership operations in areas of, but not limited to, stocking criteria, ordering behavior, parts returns, special order parts, warehouse layout, RO and Off-the-shelf fill rates
- Consult dealer on MBUSA program utilization inclusive, but not limited to, D2D, CVP, DIMS, and inventory management consulting and parts staff training & development
- (accredited school) with emphasis in:
- Business Management
- Technical Management-Logistics
Must have 3 -5years (total) of experience in the following:
- Automotive-Retail: Knowledge of retail processes and procedures, with emphasis in New and Pre-owned sales, accessories, service and parts.
- Business – General: Knowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact the success and profitability of the organization.
- Finance Knowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls and assessing impact of financial information.
- Integrated Supply Chain Management (ISCM): Knowledge of the principles and methodology for a process-orientated, integrated approach to procuring, producing, and delivering products and services to customers.
- Parts and Accessories: Knowledge of parts and accessories businesses, marketing strategies and other business practices.
- Sales: Knowledge of selling processes, procedures and techniques used by the industry to create a positive customer experience and encourage repeat business.