Lucas Group has partnered with a leading consumer products manufacturer that has crossed the $1B benchmark. Our client has been a leader of innovation in their category for over 5 decades and has recently celebrated their 15th consecutive year of sales growth. They have designed and brought to market well over 100,000 different products that are sold to retailers and distributors throughout the United States
- 8+ years of successful product management experience.
- Experience managing a product portfolio of over $50M
- Proven ability to identify new product opportunities through competitive product trend analysis and gap analysis
- Experience with achieving all financial deliverables including growth in Revenue, Inventory productivity, Gross margin and Pricing
- Experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Opportunity to drive a leading category’s product strategy and value proposition
- Lead multiple cross functional teams consisting of product managers, product engineers and supply chain managers to drive the process
- Analyze new opportunities in the market place through Research, competitive analysis, trade shows etc.
- Lead and drive the teams to influence customers, pricing and sourcing strategies.
Job ID: 232728