We are seeking highly motivated individuals in the Transit & Rail Division for our offices in Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Seattle, WA.
If you are looking for new and challenging ways to expand your range of experience in an exciting field of engineering practice, consider joining our world class team.
The Senior Civil Engineer – Transit/Rail will support our Transit & Rail Systems Division, a nationally recognized leader in railroad planning, design, project management and construction management.
- Include preparation of contract drawings, specifications, reports and related documents for transit and railroad clients.
- Interaction with other design disciplines and local jurisdictions will be required.
- The successful candidate will support ongoing projects and existing project teams while providing guidance to junior staff.
- BS in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Professional Engineering License or the ability to obtain licensure within 6 months is required.
- 5 to 10 years of progressively responsible transit and/or railroad design experience.
- Proven ability in the use of MicroStation, AutoCad, and related applications is required.
- This position requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienceworking with the local jurisdictions preferred.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position.
No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.