Leads, coaches, measures and develops Regional Managers to execute strategic sales strategies, develop and train dealer sales staff, and comply with the utilization of salesreporting tools.
Drives to achieve North American revenue and profitability set in the Annual Operating Plan for new business, gross margins, inventory management, and expense control.
Analyze sales and marketing data to develop sales strategies and initiatives for Elgin Sweeper and Vactor Sewer Cleaners.
Evaluate dealer principle and sales personnel and recommend appropriate training and support as necessary.
Drive alignment of strategies/vision within dealer channel.
Maintain dealer scorecards, evaluate performance and recommend selection or termination of dealer contracts.
Leads team to develop content curriculum for ESG dealer meetings and provides resources to other national and dealer meetings as requested.
Coordinate with internal departments to assist in producing products/programs for dealer channel.
Prepare necessary monthly and quarterly reports to communicate market activity, unit forecast, demonstration participation and other relevant information.
Review necessary reports, public information relating to ESG’s market share, current and target customers, trends and competitive analysis and adjusts sales strategies accordingly.
Attend open houses, trade shows, sales meeting to gather, analyze, evaluate dealer sales activities, track leads and actively translate into additional revenue stream.
Collaborate with Regional Managers, Dealer Development team and Dealer Principles to set annual dealer sales objectives; monitor progress and provide guidance to achieve successful completion.
Develop and maintain close relationships with customer to understand future need and translate information to Product Managers and operation to provide direction for future R&D Projects.
Perform other duties, assignments and special projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Marketing or Sales Management preferably in a heavy equipment industry
• Ability to travel 75% of time
• Solid organization skills and ability to effectively communicate to influence decisions
• Ability to gather and analyze sales data in a mature market
• Documented record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and Customer Relationship Management software Benefits of Employment: In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, Federal Signal Corporation offers a wide array of benefits including: annual bonus potential, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, 401(k) with matching contributions and tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace. Company Description: Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS) provides products and services to protect people and our planet. Founded in 1901, Federal Signal is a leading global designer and manufacturer of products and total solutions that serve municipal, governmental, industrial and commercial customers. Headquartered in Oak Brook, Ill., with manufacturing facilities worldwide, the Company operates two groups: Environmental Solutions and Safety and Security Systems.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of, and will receive consideration for employment without regard to, race, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category, characteristic, or trait under applicable law.