The successful candidates will spend most of his/her time providing direct clinical service. The position will report to the Medical Director of the Center.
Job Highlights include:
- Will assist with monitoring and improving NC-STeP outcomes; integrating with community based providers; and implementing evidenced based practices.
- The position emphasizes a leadership role and an active engagement in clinical, educational, and scholarly activities.
- Experience in providing telepsychiatry services and in emergency psychiatry
- Newly expanded 22,000 sq. ft. outpatient facility
- Requirements include MD or equivalent degree from an appropriately accredited institution, Completion of accredited residency training, and Qualified for board certification in psychiatry. Must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina.