EFT Analytics, Inc. is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our team in New York City, NY! This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a fast-growing technology start-up within a larger and stable company! We are leveraging cutting-edge technical solutions in the problem solving and optimization spaces while working withindustrial clients across a broad set of companies.
This individual should have excellent communication and collaboration skills and a strong independent creative ability. The Senior UX Designer must also be passionate about customer satisfaction and have a demonstrated ability to achieve extraordinary results as part of a high energy and dynamic team.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Collaborate with the Commercial, Support, and Development capabilities to deliver solutions
- Design and maintain the look and feel of our cloud-based advanced analytics platform
- Have a leading role in defining the standard visual signature of our product
- Continuously evolve and improve the visual language of the flagship product
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years professional working experience designing flow and usability of enterprise platforms
- Experience with taking data and using visualization techniques (graphs, charts, etc.) to convey information
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field from an accredited institution OR High School Diploma with 4+ cumulative years of relevant work experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Background knowledge of Computer Science
- Programming experience
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Travel up to 10%
Koch Minerals, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world's largest dry-bulk commodity handlers, serving over 900 customers in the power generation and chemicalindustrial sectors and municipalities. Koch Minerals also markets and trades more than 40 million tons of product annually. Subsidiaries include:
- EFT Analytics, Inc. combines powerful cloud software and analytics solutions with an expertise in process and energy management - optimizing industrial process and delivering value to a blue-chip client base.
- Koch Carbon, LLC globally trades and transports petroleum coke, coal, cement, pulp and paper, sulfur and other related commodities through a network of bulk terminals in the United States and Europe.
- Koch Exploration Company, LLC acquires, develops and trades heavy oil assets in Canada and unconventional gas properties (coal, shale and tight formations) in the U.S.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.