The Investment BankingAssociate works closely with senior bankers to make a real impact on our clients’ businesses. Our Associate position offers a unique opportunity for ambitious professionals seeking to play a meaningful role in our continued growth while gaining significant experience in sellside mergers & acquisitions. The investment bankingAssociate executes M&A and capital raising transactions for both private equity and founder/family-owned companies, and also develops pitch materials to secure new business. Associates are immediately assigned to live deal teams and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit. With supervision from senior bankers, an Associate will prepare offering memorandums, management presentations, complex company models and various valuation analyses.
As an Associate’s skills develop, additional responsibilities will include taking primary responsibility for deal execution on all types of transactions, maintaining client relations during the deal execution period, building industry-specific or product-specific expertise, initiating new client relationships and expanding a business franchise within a designated industry sector. Associates are actively involved in day-to-day transaction execution, gaining significant client interaction and live deal experience.
Job requirements will include, among others:
- preparing and delivering presentations
- preparing information memorandums
- performing extensive valuation analyses
- financial statement modeling and analysis
- supervising and developing analyst-level bankers
- interacting with institutional investors and soliciting their interest on behalf of clients
- playing key leadership roles in the transaction execution process
- an MBA from a top school or three years of experience in the Investment Banking Analyst or comparable role
- excellent analytical and modeling skills
- strong client management skills