DXCTechnology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for aReporting and Documentation Specialist inBoise, ID, El Paso, TX, Charleston, WV, and Clarksville, VA.
Works with the PMO to develop and report program status and metrics to the client.
- Develops methods for analysis of Service Level Agreements and reporting. Ensures accuracy and relevance of data
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established
guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team
decision making process.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree. 5+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
•Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable
to project management.
•Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods.
•Participates in the Services PM Profession community.
•On the PMP Certification path.
Requisition ID 1632392