Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that our success depends upon our ability to provide the highest level of support and solutions to our customers. As the Program Manager, you will for manage the customer experience within the company. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Establish strategic direction and plan for customer account growth
- Develop long and short-range plans and goals for the organization
- Ensure annual profit, efficiency, and quality goals are attained at each client engagement
- Direct capital expenditure and asset deployment activities
- Ensure customer contractual obligations are met/contract compliance
- Manage account driven initiatives
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 8 or more years of relevant experience
- Proven Logistics Industry/Supply Chain Management knowledge
- Superior knowledge of Vertical Supply Chain
- Previous project management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
It'd be great if you also have:
- Superior customer relationship management skills