Field Marketing Manager / Event Planning
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
About Symphony Talent:
At Symphony Talent, we connect an employer’s brand with best-fit talent through our integrated cloud-based suite of solutions. Symphony Talent’s leadership, staff and investors are dedicated to paving the future for forward-thinking organizations focused on sourcing, nurturing and hiring the best-fit talent for great brands.
At Symphony Talent, we respect relationships with one another just as we respect our relationships with our clients, partners and supporters. Integrity is ingrained in our core values and we are committed to an open and honest work culture. Our teams of creative thinkers are inspired to make a unique impact in this often complex market landscape. We are committed to building an organization fueled by the likes and minds of those passionate for this industry.
About the Role:
The Symphony Talent global marketing team is looking for a dynamic player who will help shape and manage Symphony Talent’s strategic events in the technology and recruiting industries. Symphony Talent offers a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, excellent benefits and the opportunity work in one of the most innovative companies in the hot HR Tech market.
Creative, energetic, passionate and aggressive in marketing execution. You have superb communication and analytical skills. You excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. You will have demonstrated strong project management experience including the ability to independently prioritize and track complex, competing schedules; proactively anticipate and complete tasks; and self-initiate programs.
You will focus on managing & executing strategic programs in support of Field Marketing to meet Symphony Talent’s pipeline & revenue goals. Over time, you’ll be expected to grow and own large scale B2B customer and industry events, regional, national and global.
- Plan, organize and manage all aspects of industry events and roadshow activities in North America and UK; lead and supervise external production teams and support staff
- Maintain and assure a disciplined and effective project management approach to strategic events
- Promote events via social, email and online marketingchannels
- Build relationships with key industry influencers, secure speakers and curate event content
- Collaborate with marketing communications, sales and client services to generate qualified sales leads using a mix of marketing programs, activities and events
- Manage event leads to ensure optimal lead flow with Business Development
- Measure event effectiveness and ROI
- Leverage Hubspot, Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 5+ years marketingexperience; 2+ years event planning experience highly desired
- Experience managing marketing activities within an enterprise, B2B software company.
- Undergraduatedegreerequired, marketingdegreepreferred
- Skilled collaborator adept at partnering withinternal teams and external vendors, sponsors and agency partners
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Refined attention to detail, impressive organizational skills, and an eye for consistency
- Self-motivated and resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity of a fast-paced environment
- Technically skilled and comfortable with new technologies
- Driven to achieve results and targets
- Proven ability in areas including:
- Program development
- Direct (Database) Marketing and Analysis
Sound like you? Reach out to us. We’re excited to hear from you!
• Competitive compensation
• Great benefits package, including a 401(k) plan
• Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
• Structured training/growth programs
• Open, collaborative culture
Only candidates with proper permits to work in the United States can be considered. Symphony Talent is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veterans and committed to a drug-free workplace.