Technical Support Engineer-Adaptris
General Description:The Integration Site Manager will be assigned to an account that would require technical and account management skills. The individual would berequired to guide and advise the customer as-well-as implement/maintain technical deliverables Responsibilities:
- Working on site with the client to manage and assist with EDI related projects
- Assisting with providing a strategic direction with regards to EDI
- Managing and implementing EDI projects identified as part of the strategy
- Supporting and improving the EDI projects implemented and being implemented
- Resolving queries from both customer and trading partners
- Proactive management of any possible problem areas
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Providing second line support to customers through telephone & email.
- Correct identification of customer problems, logging, escalation/resolution & feedback.
- Proactive monitoring, identification & resolution of possible problems.
- Coordinating activities with the UK help desk.
- Setup and maintenance of onsite adapters & integration solutions
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- One or more years’ experience in Integration or Electronic Data Interchange.
- One or more years’ experience in project management
- Involvement in dynamic team with innovative thinking applied to problem solving.
- Preferred 3 yeardegree or similar qualification – Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Customer Management:
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinker
- Experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management
- Programming knowledge:
- Experience or exposure to the following would also be an advantage:
- Sysadmin experience (Linux/Open Source based systems)
- Databaseexperience (Mysql, Postgres, etc)
- Scripting Knowledge