As a Software QA Engineer, you are responsible for the quality of all Bullhorn products, ensuring that our software meets or exceeds requirements to deliver an exceptional product to our users!
As a Software Quality Engineer, a typical day might include:
- A stand-up with your Scrum team to review product specifications, requirements and progress
- Conducting a manual or automated test for verification, including functional, structural, regression, load and system testing
- Communicate test results and action items with your Development peers
This job might be for you if:
- You’ve loved every moment of your 2+ years of quality engineering, software engineering, or technical support
- You have experience testing large scale web applications
- You understand relational databases, structured query languages, and SQL tools
Bonus points for:
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts and lunches, monthly social events, annual summer and holiday parties, and volunteering outings all add to Bullhorn’s incredible office culture.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement