This position is primarily responsible for wholesaling to brokerage general agencies (BGAs) and personal producing general agencies (PPGAs). Provides education and salessupport to BGAs and PPGAs to help drive the sale of AXA life insurance products.
• Develops & maintains sales programs with assigned accounts in an assigned territory.
• Identifies client needs & coordinates efforts to service assigned accounts.
• Conducts sales promotion & product training meetings for assigned accounts & existing or prospective policyholders.
• Typically assigned an important territory.
• Responsible for the rollout of new products at assigned accounts
• Responsible for prospecting for new accounts.
• Will cover the following states: MI, IN, OH, DC, VA, WV, MD, Western PA, WI, IL, MO, KY
• Strong sales skills & product knowledge.
• Exceptional communication skills
• 5-8 years related experience
• Life & Health Insurance License, Series 6 or 7 & 63 licenses.