The Global Director of Engineering role will drive the development of the company’s assets and the engineering and maintenance teams that implement and maintain those assets. In doing so they will provide key capability to improve performance on safety, quality, productivity, innovation and environment. This is a key Supply Chain role.
This is a Great Opportunity because:
- Opportunity to work for a great company with an opportunity to advance your career
- The Global Director of Engineering is a new position in a freshly formed department. It is an opportunity for an experienced engineer to build an organization from the ground up that will develop the engineering capability within the business
- Being a part of a transformation of the bourbon/spirits industry into an innovative, efficient and effective operation.
- Ability to empower people to provide a quality product to our consumers.
- 10+ years of manufacturing leadership experience to include elements of mechanical, electrical, pumping, and piping applications; electricaldistribution; machine and process control; material aptitude; knowledge of electrical systems and FMCG packaging: including experience specifically in a plant engineering role and in a corporate function.
- Prior project management experience, including producing deliverables according to stringent timelines
- Strong analytical ability, including knowledge to interpret engineering and other technical documents
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including previous experience in a management role
- Must be comfortable and capable in communicating and influencing at a senior level
- Ability to lead teams from a variety of cultures
- Demonstrated experience with Lean Manufacturing tools, principles and successful implementation
- Demonstrated experience using problem-solving skills – both technical and non-technical
- Good working knowledge of environmental regulations as they pertain to plant operations
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Project and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Familiarity with beverage packaging, fermentation and distillation equipment an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with specialized applications, such as PLC, CAD, CMMS programming, SAP
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Control, Chemical or IndustrialEngineering
- MBA preferred.