- The main responsibility of the senior project manager will be to work with various business and IS/IT groups internal and external to the organization to ensure delivery of point-of-sale analytic solutions.
- Working knowledge of analytic needs for Consumer Package Goods Sales or Supply Chain preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience as a project manager, and 2 years as a PMO leader are required.
In the senior project manager role, the candidate will minimally be expected to:
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to provide communication to director level business and IT leaders and staff in a fast-changing environment
- Coordinate other project managers to ensure project communication within and between teams
- Ensure that approved methods, processes, standards, documentation, and tools are consistently used by the project team
- Execute and maintain a project plan and provide PMO reporting of status and metrics to management
- Perform analysis and planning for all phases/aspects of a business analytic project from initiation though implementation
- Manage project scope, schedule, cost, dependencies, resource assignments, issues, and risks
- Be willing to take ownership and resolve project issues impacting project schedules and demonstrate tenacity for maintaining schedules in a fast-paced environment
- Interface with all areas affected by the project (e.g. external agencies, business owners, management, dependent application teams, data specialists, and the immediate project team)
As a business analyst, the candidate will minimally be expected to:
- Be comfortable meeting with end-user clients to perform requirements gathering and create use cases
- Perform system analysis, conceptual design, and functional design, and testing
- Ensure proper documentation and deliverables are created and maintained for all project work
- Balance multiple tasks in a deadline-constrained environment
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to make progress on assignments where little information is initially available