The Glympse platform is transforming the customer experience for companies across the Field Service, Food Delivery, Package Delivery and Retail industries. Providing real-time location tracking (live map) and ETA for an impending delivery or service event is rapidly evolving from an intriguing value-added service to a customer expectation.
Glympse partners with leading brands such as Amazon, BMW/MINI, Charter Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable), Comcast, Ford, Garmin, General Motors, Gogo Inflight, Google, IBM, Jaguar/Land Rover, Mercedes, NAVIGON, Pizza Hut, Rogers Communications, Samsung, Verizon and Vodafone, which have integrated the Glympse platform into their products and applications or customer engagement programs.
We are expanding our Enterprise Sales team by adding a Regional Enterprise Territory Sales Manager to pioneer our direct and channelsales activities for the Northeast/East Coast. This role requires a true hunter mentality for initiating customers engagement, securing meetings with key client executives, collaborating with key channel partners (including SFDC, Oracle, Microsoft and Telogis), and managing relationships through a consultative sales approach leading ultimately to closing new customers contracts.
What our Northeast/East Coast Enterprise Territory Sales Manager will be doing…
- Identifying and targeting the companies who would benefit from a deployment of the Glympse enterprise platform
- Developing, strategizing, negotiating and closing complex multi-yearcontracts, namely through demonstrating the highly-value solution of deploying Glympse.
- Effectively collaborating across Sales, Customer Solutions, Marketing, Product and other Glympse teams, contributing to the overall competitiveness and effectiveness of our enterprise solution and go-to-market plan.
- Accurately forecastingsales activity and revenue achievement through use and management of salesreporting tools (SFDC).
A successful Glympse Enterprise Territory Sales Managere is…
- Unafraid of blazing a trail in a new region for Glympse
- Highly driven by the hunt in seeking-out new customers and to meet, or exceed annual quota
- A solution provider with a consultative sales approach and strong technologysales and solutions acumen
- Experienced in talking with and building strong customer relationships from the C-suite through the operational tiers of target enterprise customers
- Confident in sales ability and influence as a result of a successful track record for identifying and closing multi-year enterprise solution contracts
- Extremely self-motivated, a roll-up-your-sleeves doer who gets it done for long term success
- An advocate for customers, and keeps a finger on the pulse of cutting edge technology developments in our vertical space while also contributing to the organizational intelligence
- A contributor and adviser on sales strategy, developing new and/or improving existing materials, and communicating across the organization
Your background and experience will be inclusive of…
- At least 7 - 10 years of direct field salesexperience in developing, managing and closing complex multi-yearcontracts, and in the software/technology sector selling Field Service Management, Customer Experience or related Services and Solutions.
- Demonstrated success selling SaaS products into the C-suite of Fortune ranked large enterprises resulting in multi-million dollar, multi-year agreements.
- An ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Reports to: SVP of Global Sales & Customer Operations