Participates in the development and maintenance of a business and system architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels. Recommends the appropriate computer platform, work stations and communication linkage required to support distributed and client server business processes and information flows. Interfaces with business areas to ensure all initiatives support business strategies and goals. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7-10 years of systems experience.
Bank has embarked on a cultural change to enable delivery of better, faster, efficient solutions via uniform standards and automation. This transformational Solutions Delivery Management (SDM) initiative will optimize our foundation technology by simplifying delivery, access and utilization of core technology services.As a senior Solution Architect within our Architecture team, you will be responsible for driving shared service initiatives defining solution architecture and providing technical guidance to delivery teams in implementing solutions. The Solution Architect role is a key technical leadership role contributing to Architecture practice and building enterprise wide shared solutions aligned with enterprise digital strategy.
- The candidate must have ability to work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, Business Architects, Domain architects and Delivery across the enterprise.
- The candidate must be able to balance the need for providing agile solutions to business in alignment with strong central governance of standards and practices.
- 7-10 years experience primarily in an architecture and design role with ability to do proof of concepts to validate approaches.
- Experience with Dev Ops, Systems Architecture and integration, cloud technology, software engineering
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in card industry or complex systems integration preferable.
Job number: 17070351