Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer - Consumer Innovation Group
The Consumer Innovation Group (CIG) at Providence Health & Services is creating health related businesses in areas like women’s health, senior services and chronic disease. This group partners closely with Providence care givers and patients to create new services and tools designed to support a patient’s ongoing health between episodes of care.
We are seeking a Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer to define creative and comprehensive test plans, test code at the user level, both manually and with the aid of automated tools, manage defects and resolve issues/bugs. They will work closely with Software Development, Product Management and Customer Support teams to deliver high quality, scalable systems.
In this position you will:
- Verify the mobile apps meet the requirements
- Write test plans and test cases
- Maintain and update the automated/simulated tests as functionality changes
- Improve the software development process
- Advocate for the customer
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years industry experience testing mobile applications on mobile devices and/or through simulation
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and tools
- Experience conducting manual and automated UI testing
- Experience translating use cases and technical specifications into test cases