Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking a Sr. Systems Administrator for Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) Services. The individual shall perform and document EDIS system administration functions,in accordance with the EDIS Sustainment Plan, in an automated, cost effective approach to include software and network configuration management, housekeeping, and backup archival of required files.
Perform network design/monitoring, permissions management, account management, user activity logging, virtualization management, middleware management, database management.
Execute corrective actions in response to operational requirements (including on callschedule).
Execute SW patching as required. Create and maintain trending data on system administration functions. Automate routine SA/network tasks to enable maintenance efficiencies.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Related field.
- 5 years' experience in Systems Engineering for Space or Missile Systems, Advanced Systems Development, or Ground Systems and Space Operations.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to successfully pass a polygraph
- Strong background in Microsoft Office Product Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Good understanding of discipline process; information and data management
- Contributes to the completion of programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make recommendations
- Ability to provide high level summary of results and draw conclusions based on interpretation of data