The Network Real Estate Specialist (RES) is responsible for daily decision making and task management to ensure that assignments are completed within stated timelines. The RES is expected to work largely unsupervised and effectively prioritize a large variety and volume of work with highly variable deadlines. Assignments involve Lease & Property Support for existing sites including but not limited to the following matters: Site Access Issues, Site Maintenance Issues, Other Site Operations Issues, Bond Renewal Requests, Business License Requests, Certificate of Insurance (COI) Requests, Change of Ownership/Payee, SNDA and Tenant Estoppel Requests, Right of First Refusal (ROFR) Offers, Lease Terminations, Utilities, LL Default Claims, Agreement Execution Package Processing, and Rent Commencements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities -
The RES will be expected to initiate and coordinate issue resolution, follow up, report status, and track progress to completion. The RES must demonstrate professionalism by promptly responding to e-mails and phone calls, actively participating in meetings, identifying and clearly explaining issues, and proposing workable solutions. The RES is expected to learn or establish and document quality assurance methods, procedures, and standards related to Lease & Property Support. The RES will engage, manage, and evaluate third party vendors in completing assignments as needed. The RES will interface with internal departments and external parties such as landlords, property management agencies, attorneys, and governmental agencies in the pursuit of resolution. The RES will also assist with populating and maintaining key internal databases; preparing monthly and ad hoc status and financialreports; and managing site documentation/recordkeeping.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities - Minimum Requirements Work Experience:
Minimum 3years work experience in site acquisition, commercial real estate, or property management required.
• Minimum 1year work experience in communications industry required, wireless experiencepreferred.
• Experience in legal, contract management, or project management disciplines also desirable.
Other Required Skills/Abilities:
• Interpret and understand VZW policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third party vendors. Must have demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
• Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements. Must have demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and solve problems.
• Successfully negotiate and work with all types of Landlords and their agents in order to preserve VZW’s rights and meet VZW’s contractual and regulatory obligations. Must have excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, oral/written communications skills, and organizational skills. Must have knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and interpret contracts.
• Must be proficient in using computers, including experience with Google Suite, Microsoft (MS) Office software including Excel and Word, as well as experience with relational and web-based database applications. Experience with MS PowerPoint and MS Project also desirable.
• Associate’s degree in business, legal, or technical field or 4years equivalent work experiencerequired.
You may apply for this position on Ladders.com or you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.