- Support the VP of Global Branded Sales in delivering Seek growth goals.
- Provide training and support to customers and end-users to build awareness and create preference for the Seek Thermal brand.
- Develop and manage lead demand-generating marketing activities, i.e., customer promotional events, trainings, trade shows, etc.
- Recruit, train, and manage manufacturer representative partners in the assigned territory to ensure delivery of sales targets and support in identified channels and geographies.
- Work with customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- In conjunction with rep groups and direct reports, operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to end-users and rep group partners, assigned customers, rep, and end-user.
- Manage Customer relationship: expectations, needs, concerns, etc., in order to encourage the consumption and sale of new products
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual activity initiatives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and track key customer metrics
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Up to 75% Travelrequired
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong history of recruitment, training, and management of manufacturer representatives and direct reports
- Experience in developing positive outcomes based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills required
- A high degree of self-initiative and integrity required
- Experience in selling to industrial and/or hunting channels a plus
- Ability to learn complex technologies quickly
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 7-10 years in a regional manager, national account manager, sales leadership role