- Serve as the business owner of SFDC and othersales tools for daily business management.
- Handle day-to-day administration of SFDC including: end user support, record transfers, error troubleshooting, etc.
- Own and drive SFDC enhancements designed to reduce sales rep friction, improve effectiveness, or both
- Proactively identify obstacles or process inefficiencies and manage projects to streamline or automate sales processes.
- Effectively collaborate with other business partners and departments such as Finance, Marketing, and Product Management
- OtherSales and Channel Operations tasks and projects as needed.
- Salesforce.com certification required
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- 5+ years experience in Sales / Business Operations preferred
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present content to general audiences