Wealth Sr Business Architects & Business Analysis Specialist - Event
Join us in Toronto where you’ll have the chance to network with some of our top leaders in Wealth Business Architecture. We will be hiring for Senior Business Architectures & Business Analysis Specialists.
You’ll explore, listen, and gain perspective as you meet those who do the hiring!
Discover the Opportunities:
It’s a pivotal time at TD during this transformational era inbanking; a lot is happening, both on the front-lines and behind-the-scenes.
Available positions include:
Senior Business Architect
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership capacity
- Manage 1 – 3 business capabilities (and associated assets) within the Business Architecture group
- Work closely with Project Delivery Managers & Technology Delivery Managers to identify all roles and responsibilities for project execution
- Own the development and execution of the long-term roadmap and strategic plan for the capabilities assigned
Business Analysis Specialist
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex projects, preferably within Wealth Management
- Strong understanding of products (i.e. mutual funds, options, etc)
- Plan, estimate and manage the business analysis work package
- Determine stakeholders’ needs – whether expressed or implicit
- Analyze, validate, and prioritize elicited requirements into deliverables
Don’t Miss Out:
We have a limited number of spots at this exclusive recruiting/networking event. So, be sure to act quickly:
- Send us your CV by applying directly to this posting. Spots fill up fast!
- We’re hungry for top-notch talent to fill some high-demand positions. Our needs change quickly and often!
- Experience in one of these areas is an asset: Wealth and/or other Financial Services, Strategic Management Consulting, MBA, certificates or degrees in business architecture, business analysis, change management, or business processes management.
We look forward to meeting you and discussing ways you can learn, grow and develop at TD!
Monday to Friday