Director of In Patient Services
The Director of In-Patient Services is responsible for the planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the delivery of patient care. Coordinates the operations of the department and maintains fiscal responsibility for areas under his/her control. Assists the Chief Nursing Officer to develop the strategic vision and the direction of the Department of Patient Care. Responsible for achieving high patient, physician and employee satisfaction. Collaborates with other clinical and hospital leadership to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization.
- · Graduate of an NLN/AACN accredited program in nursing
- · Masters in nursing or related health field preferred.
- · Minimum of five (5) years experience in an acute care setting.
- · Minimum of two (2) years management experience in an acute care setting.
- · Current New Jersey State Professional Registered Nurse license.
- · Certification through the American Nurses' Credentialing Center in area of specialty preferred.
· BLS Required