We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for an Associate RF Engineer Champion to join our growing team in the Denver, CO area
What You’ll Do:
- Perform analysis of network KPI’s, troubleshoot issues, and be involved hands-on with day-to-day performance management / optimization functions for assigned markets.
- Configure systems and add new equipment to the networks, turn on, integrate and optimize new cellular sites.
- Perform parameter audits, data fill parameters, conduct, pre-post analysis, and prepare performance reports.
- Analyze drive test data and propose software and hardware recommendations to optimize and improve network performance.
- Monitor and trend network statistics, troubleshoot issue sites and resolve capacity issues.
- Identify and resolve data performance issues – e.g. outage, latency, throughput, failed connection attempts, and drop connections.
- Work with RF Integration and technical support teams to resolve any hardware/technical issues and implement changes.
- Perform RF optimization/performance activities according to project plan and in project managers guidance.
The Skill and Background You’ll Bring:
- Understanding of RF coverage, capacity, and quality metrics
- A Bachelor's degree is required in either engineering or applied sciences
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.