At Hillyard, we are driven by our vision of looking for innovative ways to deliver clean, safe and healthy facilities to our customers. Since our founding over 100 years ago, we have followed this vision, and strive to recruit and develop team members who continue to make this vision a reality.
Hillyard is seeking a Chief Financial Officer who will serve as a trusted business adviser to the CEO and Board of Directors. As a key member of the executive team, this individual will provide strategic financial and business leadership to impact the company’s financial growth, structure, and direction. The CFO has direct responsibility for accounting, finance, treasury, tax, and financing.
- Experience and competence in all financial disciplines.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism, ethics, and ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Oversight and development of strong systems in both corporate governance, and risk.
- Maintains in-depth relations with stakeholders as well as outside banking and auditing firms.
- Proven track record of building, managing and leading a strong, technically-sound finance function.
- Strong modeling and financial analytics skills for corporate reporting.
- Strategic and innovative leadership required in setting direction, budgeting, forecasting, sustainable management accounting and financial modeling.
- Critical thinking with sound decision-making ability.
- Strong organizational management skills and team leadership.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- C.P.A. designation preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years in progressive financial leadership roles, with at least two years in a CFO role preferred.