Req No. 16709BR
Job Posting Title Product Compliance Operations Manager
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Manage a team within the Product Compliance organization related to product submissions and approvals. Must be able to coordinate multiple activities to ensure the timeliness of work completion to obtain approvals so shipments meet the expectations of internal customers and the complex requirements of each jurisdiction. Analysis of department information in regard to daily workload, staffing levels, productivity, and time commitments is required.
Guide team in responding to major changes in company plans or jurisdictional regulations. Will be responsible for improving current operating plans, processes, and a wide variety of related management reports and provide upper management with updates and status.
This positions reports to the Product Compliance Operations Director.
First Year Goals
• Identify high risk product approvals in relation to revenue forecast
• Maintain turnaround times to meet organization’s expectations
• Analyze estimated approval dates against actuals
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3 plus years of supervisory or management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Must work collaboratively with IGT internal customers to include; Engineering, Product Assurance, Order Administration, Operations, Shipping, Product Management, Product Realization, and other groups within the Compliance Department.
• This position must be able to provide direction or to effectively communicate regulatory knowledge and information to internal customers to help minimize the risk of non-compliance
• Some gaming regulation experience a plus.
• Knowledge of IGT products and gaming industry a plus.
Special requirements needed Security Investigation
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Valid driver license and clean driving record
Pass a background check
Credit check required
Req No. 16709BR