The Platform Solutions Technical Support team is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join us in Allen, TX or Springfield, MO. We are adding to our team in order to assist with OnBoard Deposits installations for our JHA Banking customers. In this role, you will provide technical support through a variety of installations. The ideal candidate will have experience with product installations utilizing PowerShell in a client/server environment.
About Our Team
Our organization provides and supports customer and account origination solutions through the StreamLine, OnBoard, and Argo product lines. The services and products we provide, facilitate customer and account origination through robust host and third party integration, creating efficiencies in the account opening process by reducing redundant data entry, assuring compliant transactions through business logic and integrated business partner solutions.
- 2 years of experience in technical support or programming.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- Knowledge or experience with C# and SQL Server
- Experience working with PowerShell
- Understanding of hosted and in-house environments.
- Interacts with product support personnel, and potentially the customer, when the customer’s problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
- Provides technical assistance to customers. Provides support to customers/users if product issues are encountered. Analyzes the problem as described by the customer and determines the best course of action.
- Interacts directly with the customer/user when the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background.
- Includes all appropriate departments to facilitate a successful resolution to any client issue.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to software engineering. Creates defect records on all reported issues with supporting files and examples for development to create code fixes.
- Prepares test environment when necessary to simulate, document or recreate errors or problems reported by customer to determine appropriate action. May prepare test environment and test new enhancements or otherinternal quality testing.
- Maintains familiarity with company products by attending training classes, observing experienced support personnel, reading software documentation, and participating in on-line training programs.
- May bid and complete Customer Work Requests (CWRs) in accordance with company standards.
- May be involved in customer installations, upgrades, and training.