Responsible for supporting and promoting Hamilton Company OEM/IVD robotic liquid handling instrument sales to key OEM/IVD clients. Responsibilities include but not limited to: managing new and on-going OEM projects, coordinating cross-function teams to ensure tasks are completed and presented to key accounts. Must be experienced working with large accounts, have strong communications skills and consider organization and attention to detail a strength.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead contracted OEM/IVD projects for key accounts with Commercial, Applications, Engineering and Manufacturing teams.
- Manage and coordinate customer expectations with regards to project execution.
- Sales support of the Hamilton Robotics products to key accounts.
- Coordinate cross functional team members with development and verification activities of hardware and software aspects of the liquid handling system in order to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate company resources to help resolve product issues with OEM /IVD clients including product and spare part availability.
- Coordinate life cycle/change management with regards to specification changes as well as quality and regulatory actions.
- Understand the IVD market applications and automation needs along with the key accounts.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with large account management programs and encourage introduction to new OEM/IVD sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Work well with Engineering and Manufacturing functions to support the development product functionality specifically needed for the OEM clients.
- Support and help coordinate OEM product launch and continued support of OEM clients.
- Understand and analyze product costs for developing volume discounts.
- Attend and participates in trade shows, regional seminars, and other company functions as required.
- Follow up on post sale issues and make sure various company functions respond to customer needs.
- Assist in the definition and development of new products for the OEM/IVD market.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in the life sciences or engineering.
- Must have 2 plus years relevant sales, marketing and/or planning experience.
- Understanding of automated liquid handling needs and solutions in the clinical environment a plus.
- Experience should include capital laboratory equipment and experience with OEM sales support.
- Must have good working knowledge of computers.
- Must have good planning skills and organization skills.
- Must be able to travelinternationally, and have a valid driver's license in their state of residence.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace