EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. Our delivery model provides market-leading business outcomes using EXL’s proprietary Business EXLerator Framework™, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. At EXL, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 26,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), South America, Australia and South Africa.
Senior System Engineer with demonstrated hands-on experience leading system implementation, integration, and maintenance and operations. ITIL knowledge and Project Management experience is a must for this position. Applicant should be knowledgeable with troubleshooting, investigating complex technical problems and coordinating solutions
Knowledge of TCP IP, IP addressing (IP4/IP6) and Network Devices Configuration.
- Must be knowledgeable with the concepts and policy controls of Active Directory viz. Understanding of Active Directory DS Implementation in Multi Domain - User Life Cycle Management, GPO level Troubleshooting, Strong Understanding of DNS, Site and Service Configuration.
- Strong Hold on Desktop/Laptop troubleshooting :- Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Knowledge of and experience with printer mapping, LAN/WANnetwork configuration and troubleshooting, as well as VPN client connectivity.
- Knowledge and experience of installing and troubleshooting a broad range of applications on desktops and laptops including peripherals on Win7 workstations. Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Understanding of SCCM with Operating System Deployment, WDS, MDT 2013, Bitlocker Management, SQL and WQL queries.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Basic Knowledge of Application Packaging using tool like ORCA/Admin Studio
- Experience in Designing and implementing of the entire End-user computing Technologies Managing all types of EUC Projects and EUC Knowledge Transition.
- Patch management using WSUS and SCCM SUP
- Good to have - Understanding of ScriptingLanguage like VBScript, HTA, PowerShell.
- Internet troubleshooting, understanding of PAC Files/WPAC and tool like WebSense or McAfee.
- Good Understanding on Client VPN like :- (Split VPN or Direct Access)
- Fair Understanding of PKI infrastructure, Knowledge of Public/Private Certificates and Public/Private key exchange and Well-known Algorithms
- Must have experience on encryption & Anti-Virus software like (McAfee Disk Encryption, Virus Scan)
- Good to have - Working knowledge of DLP clients.
Minimum of eight (8) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and innovation
- Demonstrated, strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing customer needs/ requirements