PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development, operations, and profitability of all physical security services with G4S Secure Solutions (USA) in Winston-Salem, N.C. Responsibilities include working in a team environment to manage a large, multi-location strategic account, maintaining a comprehensive knowledge base of security issues in the Tobacco sector through participation in industry associations, and monitoring legislative changes potentially impacting the company’s operational efforts. This position coordinates daily administration and specialized reporting functions to ensure quality customer relations, creates reports that are generated, analyzed, and provided as needed per client contract and company policies, and communicates with client representatives and field offices regularly to facilitate these activities.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Manage daily operations of a large security workforce; effectively manage operations staff to include shift supervision
- Effectively interface and communicate with the local and regional customers on a daily basis
- Ensure problem resolutions are effectively implemented
- Manage training staff and ensure training programs for all employees are current, robust and effectively executed
- Conduct post visitations on all shifts and at all sites. to develop dialogue with security staff; report on your findings during staff meetings and Business Review Meetings
- Conduct investigations and reporting the results and corrective actions to G4S and client representatives
- Conduct annual employee surveys and prepare results and present to G4S and client representatives
- Prepare and conduct quarterly business / operations review presentations and present to G4S and client management
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess an Associate’s degree or higher in Business, Criminal Justice, Finance, or a related field
- Must pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- A minimum of 7 years of management experience in the financial and team leadership aspects of a large semi-independent business enterprise
- Prior security-related project management experience in a multi-location environment with demonstrated ability to deliver efficiencies
- Prior experience independently managing all aspects of a business enterprise with an annual revenue in excess of $10MM
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
Job Reference: G4S/TP/219160/101629