The Regional Territory Manager will drive the achievement of software, services, testing solutions, and maintenance revenue targets for sales of the Unified Communication product line. Sales will be achieved from new customers. The role is responsible for selling directly to prospective end-users as well as developing sales opportunities with client prospective business partners across the defined region. Sales are achieved through diagnosing customer pain points and providing solutions through discussion, presentations, demonstrations, and proposals.
The Regional Territory Manager is responsible for generating software and Professional Services revenue using client’s proven sales process, as follows:
- Independently generating sales leads and leveraging leads delivered by marketing and otherchannels from new customers.
- Leveraging and actively working with established client channel and manufacturing partners.
- Qualifying sales leads by need, budget, timeframe, authority, and process.
- Determining requirements through discussions, presentations and demonstrations.
- Constructing and delivering compelling proposals based on industry knowledge.
- Negotiating and closing sales.
The Regional Territory Manager is also responsible for:
- Understanding the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes and forming long-term business partnerships.
- Negotiating price and volume discounts as necessary.
- Conduct sales demonstrations and co-ordinate the preparation of proposals, project confirmation documents, contracts, proof of concept documents, etc.
- Co-ordinating, conducting and participating in salescampaigns such as tradeshows, partner events, etc.
- Achieving activity targets including numbers of scheduled events and proposals.
- Consistent, proactive pipeline development via direct and indirect methods.
- Accurate and regular forecasting.
- Constant communication and reporting.
Achievement of assigned Sales Quotas
Pipeline growth and management
Adherence to client Sales Process
Estimated Sales Target/Quota of $2-2.5M in Revenue across New License Sales, services, maintenance, and testing.
Regular travel within allocated Territory/Region is required
US Sales Team, Product Management, Regional/Global Marketing, Global Support.
Perspective Customers, Prospective Business Partners, Service Providers.
Proven track record of sales success in developing new business (both direct and via reseller network). Clear hunter mentality and desire.
Enterprise software sales background, experience in Fortune 1000.
Success with multiple and regular complex software transactions.
Experience with a niche, specialist vendor – able to sell without the support of a large brand.
Small company experience – proactive, innovative, and self-driven.
Technical experience and aptitude, specifically in Unified Communications and IT Operations.
Passion and track record for delivering technology / solutions.
Proven sales skills such as negotiation, persuasiveness, and excellent communication.
Ability to build strategic working relationships with customers and channels.
Excellent planning and organizing skills.
A genuine passion for the software technology industry and a keen interest in continuous learning related to client products and industry developments.
Challenger salesexperience and approach.
Ability to translate customer need into an client solution to fit that need.
At least three years industry experience with relevant tertiary qualifications.
Demonstrate the Integrated Research core values: Teamwork, Customer Engagement, Innovation, High Performance and Leadership.
Follow company policies and procedures.
Take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace.
Ensure that co-worker are treated respectfully and without any form of discrimination, harassment or victimization.