5 - 7 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
Responsible for developing and implementing Sales and Marketing strategies within the established sales territory to promote, grow and increase the sales of Sammons Retirement Solutions’ (SRS) products. Identify and develop relationships with targeted Broker Dealer (BD) partners and Financial Advisors to successfully market and sell SRS products.
- In conjunction with sales management, develop sales goals, business and marketing plans to grow sales, market share and increase visibility for SRS.
- Partner with an Internal Wholesaler to jointly execute a focused plan to meet activity and sales goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Financial Advisors within established Broker Dealer partners to grow sales.
- Manage territory effectively by building relations and coverage based on the greatest sales opportunity within the territory.
- Provide education, sales leadership and relationship management for top producers within established sales territory.
- Deliver presentations within established sales territory including continuing education programs, product training and value add training.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the established sales territory according to company policies including travel and expenses, calendar and forward schedule, conference call participation, email retention and other requirements.
- Act as a resource for sales training and SRS product training to internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend broker dealer and sales conferences as requested.
- Maintain a positive image of the company in work actions and interactions with other’s serving as a representative of the organization.
- As stated within the Company Attendance and Punctuality policy, regular attendance is required and expected in order to meet the business service levels and workflow demands.
- All other tasks as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- 5 to 10 years of financial services salesexperience, preferably previous wholesaling experience
- Travel expectation 80 to 90%
- Series 6 and 63 required or ability to pass exam within 120 days of hire date
- State life insurance licenses required or ability to pass exam within 120 days of hire date
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking skills
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Proven interpersonal skills to allow for collaborative work effort
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sales plans
- Knowledge of the retail retirement products
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external resources, vendors as well as other departments
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to effectively interface with senior management using high level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage territory
- Sales strategy development experience
- Due to the financial nature of this position, a credit check is required
- FINRA regulations require fingerprinting for this position. Management reserves the right to determine and approve incumbent suitability for this position